Site Superintendent with experience closing out the sales of new single detached home subdivisions.
Job Description :
Site Superintendent – Construction
The Construction Superintendent coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinates and supervises all construction activities.
- Directs all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
- Maintains construction schedule, identifies and solves problems.
- Relationship Management and Communication with sub?trades, contractors, suppliers, décor studio and customers ? ensure consistent flow of information with everyone involved
- Orders materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Understands the project plans, specifications and drawings
- Promotes job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately.
- Maintains an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Communication: Strong written and communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Problem Solving: Organized, analyzes problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner.
- Interpersonal Skills: Mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with diverse personalities.
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Upperview Homes©2015. All Rights Reserved.